The information on this site is provided by
THREATINT (CYPRUS) LTD ("THREATINT")
ΑΓΙΑΣ ΤΡΙΑΔΑΣ 13 SEA BREEZE 3 101
7550 KITI, CYPRUS
company register HE 401800.
Please read these terms ("TERMS") carefully before using any of our websites ("WEBSITES"). Accessing any of our Websites implies your acceptance of these TERMS. If you do not accepts these TERMS, please refrain from using the Website.
Use of all our WEBSITES
- THREATINT authorises you to view and download materials from all our WEBSITES only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original materials on any copies of the materials. You are not allowed to modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose. For purposes of these TERMS, any use of these materials on any other website, mobile application, or computer or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
- The materials on our WEBSITES are copyrighted. Any unauthorised use of any materials may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. If you breach any of these TERMS, your authorisation to use our WEBSITES automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed materials.
- You are encouraged to print or distribute content (e.g., via link on a social network) provided that the use of the content is personal and non-commercial, all copyright, trademark, and similar notices are retained, and the content is not used as or implies that THREATINT is providing a testimonial or endorsement of an organization, its products or services.
Use of Software
- If you download software ("SOFTWARE") from our WEBSITES, use of the SOFTWARE is subject to the license terms in the Software License Agreement that accompanies or is provided with the SOFTWARE. You may not run or install the Software until you have read and accepted the terms of the Software License Agreement.
- Any material, information or other communication you transfer or post to our WEBSITES ("COMMUNICATION") will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. THREATINT has no obligations with respect to the COMMUNICATION. THREATINT and its designees will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use the COMMUNICATION and all data, images, sounds, text, and other materials for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from our WEBSITES any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any applicable law.
- THREATINT may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on our WEBSITES where users transmit or post COMMUNICATION or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to our user forums. THREATINT will have no liability related to the content of any such COMMUNICATION, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. THREATINT retains the right to remove messages that include any material deemed abusive, defamatory, obscene or otherwise unacceptable.
- This whole section does not apply to Personally Identifiable Information, which is discussed below, or to modify any written agreement between the parties regarding the handling of confidential information transmitted in connection with THREATINT services.
Personally Identifiable Information
- Handling of Personally Identifiable Information that are share with us is covered by our Data Privacy Statement.
Links to other websites
- Links to any third party website on one of our WEBSITES are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave our Website.
- THREATINT has not reviewed these third party sites, does not control, and is not responsible for any of these sites or their content. THREATINT does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them.
- If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to on one of our WEBSITES, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- Due to the nature of electronic communication processes, THREATINT does not guarantee or warrant that any of our WEBSITES will be uninterrupted, without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of malware. Therefore, the information is provided 'as is' without warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall THREATINT or any of its employees or partners be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential or other damages (including but not limited to, liability for loss of use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in connection with one of our WEBSITES, any content on or accessed by use of one of our WEBSITES, or any copying, display or other use.
- The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as substitute for any audit, advisory, or other professional advice, consultation or service.
Please send formal complaints, feedback, and all other requests regarding these TERMS to
We review these TERMS on a regular basis and will post any updates on this page. This last update dates 12 August 2022.