At THREATINT, we consider the security of our systems and products our priority. But no matter how much effort we put into security, there may still be vulnerabilities that we have missed. If you discover such a vulnerability or want to report a bug, we kindly ask you to inform us so we can address the issue as quickly as possible.
Please follow these steps for
Coordinated [Vulnerability] Disclosure (CVD).
- Send your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to work on a resolution as quickly as possible.
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or by deleting or modifying data.
- Please do not publish the problem or reveal it to third parties until the issue has been resolved.
- We will respond to your report within three (3) business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date. We will also keep you informed of the progress towards the resolution the problem.
- We will not take any legal action against you if you have followed the instructions outlined here.
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality. However, in the public information concerning the problem reported, we will credit you as the discoverer of the problem, of course unless you desire otherwise.
Thank you for your cooperation and your support.
Unfortunately, messaging and chat are currently not available on this site.
There might be problems with WebSockets (wss://) in general or this site not being able to load external content from Crisp.chat. Please be aware that for reasons beyond our control, some web content filters | ad blockers falsely classify Crisp.chat as advertising.